Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!^^

minasan~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR ya!!!!!
2009 in Japan~i din celebrate it with family o frens~
but with familyfrens~

watched Kouhaku LIVE foe whole night~
my oppa~^^kakoi~^^
purple line a little bit then doushitte cut~
nt vr syok lo~~
but congratz to oppa~Kouhaku finally^^~

thr will b a countdown show after Kouhaku~
told dat oppa will appeared too~~
then crazy me waited for them~

Hanae wana watch Johny`s countdown concert~
she wan her Hey!Say!Jump~
haha~cute~
switched to Johny`s con~but HSJ hvnt appeared~
she almost cry~haha~
jz like me when i could not see oppa~
countdown with the Johny`s n Hanae in my room~
both like crazy shouting `happy new year!`~haha~
she saw her HSJ finally~
crazier than me when i saw oppa~haha~~

wait till 3am oni see oppa in CDTV~
then they dissapear again~
until 4am oni performed Purple Line~
im damn sleepy~
their Purple Line was nt dat gud neh~
aikz~sure tired ady~

then dis morning woke up late~
breakfast was >< for me~
all cold food~i cnt take much~
then otosan gv me `angpow` neh~
thx a lot~
5000yen~omg~so much!

afternoon went to a hotel dat hv performance n more~
BINGO game summore~
big prize were 2 psp but i cnt gt it~
bingo so late~choose a bag~
cz i dun hv more space in my lurgage to hold my thgs~
too many thgs><

then suddenly~
snowing outside!!!
OMG!!snow again!!yeah!!
i rushed out but i went small~
jz a little bit~but i was ady excited~
then tried on to hit their rice cake(mochi) in d traditional way~
damn tired lo~
d ppl so nice~the hotel staff gt take picture for me~
then he immediately burn it to a cd for me~
so gud~^^

bec home at 4pm n sleep~haha~
so tired bcz of oppa!haha~
wake up at 6.30pm n hv dinner wf fml~
both their daughters came bec~
i lyk d dauhters vr much~

my new year is jz lyk dis~
no fireworks in jpn?
o i din saw it?
aikz~~

No comments: