Saturday, December 27, 2008

new host family~

in d 2nd host family`s house nw~
in Saidaiji~
left Kojima this morning wf Ms Yamasaki,papa n mama~
masataka was sleeping again n din nt say gudbye to me~

for nw~im nt enjoying in this family~
duno for later~
going to meet d japanese boy dat i met in skii camp again tonite~
dats much better~
at least i feel a bit relief that i will meet sumone i knw~
although i dunno his name~
but dats better to hv sumone in a same age~

my 2nd host r a bit elderly~
both okasan n otosan r 66 years old~
they hv a son living wf them~
36 years old~nt marry~
according to my knowledge n my csin who stayed in Japan b4~
its weird for japanese nt married yt in dis age~><

when he came home jz nw~
okasan asked me is he handsome~
omg~wat cn i say?
he is too old for me?haha~
i say nthg but jz laugh~=.=lll

i miss my 1st host~
i wana go bec to Kojima~
i like it thr~i wana meet Midori~

i cried when i had to say gudbye with my 1st host~T_T

i feel a bit worry in this house as my room here has 2 doors n none of it cn b lock~
omg~
although its d same in Kojima~
but in Kojima thr dun hv a man in his 30th n nt married yt~
sry for thinking too much~
but i hate it when okasan asked me if he is handsome~
im really going to faint for dat ques~><

luckily they hv a comp for me in my room~
so dat i cn on9 whole day~
but duno gt msn ont ler~

No comments: