Thursday, December 18, 2008

high sch rocks~

went to Washuu High School 2day~
it was fun thr~
the students n teachers r so frenly~
again~din c any lengzai~
haha~boys r quite shy in Japan huh?
gals r cute n pretty~they jz came after me to gt my name card~
n their uniform skirts were damn SHORT!
haha~
boys reading my blog cnt wait to come to japan huh?haha~

the principle of the school had stay in Malaysia for 2 years since 1993~
he tought in Uni Melaya~
he stil cn speak `apa khabar` so well~haha~

i join d students for 3 periods~
1st period was English class~
they were 3rd grade students~dats our form 6~
but their english were damn easy~
i think v had learnt it in standard six~
1/10, 3/4, 12.5% etc..(in english la)
they even watch Mr Bean`s video for christmas special n answer some questions based on it~
thats cute~
y cnt v hv dat in our sch?haha~

2nd period was my favorite~
music class~it was so fun~
they r learning guitar but i duno hw to play~
jz dat my bro taught me a bit last time~
then the teacher asked us to play for a key~
i knw hw to read d score as Yihang has taught me b4~
so i played it rite for d 1st time~
then everyone were looking at me suprisely~
dat suprised me too~the teacher was juz keep on `wow`~
haha~im so glad dat Yihang taught me b4 n nw i cn syok a bit~haha~
gals keep on turning their heads n look at me as im at d last row in d class~
they jz keep on saying *kawaii` for my every movement~
haha~im a bit syok i admit it~
but hor~sry lo~
me, malaysian is jz same like u gals ,japanese~v r all human beings~ok?
if u come to malaysia~u will nt think dat im kawaii anymore~haha~
d teacher played piano for me ler~cz i asked him too~
`white winter` i think~he is d most lengzai i saw in dat sch~haha~
quite young so students jz gt crazy wf him~
i met a new fren~Yuka~
she is so frenly n she invited me to her class~
but i had oni 5 minutes after attending d 3rd period~
so i left a msg for her~
n she email me jz nw~wow~
so glad about it~another japanese fren?haha~
3rd period was art class~
it was damn boring as there were oni 5 students~
all of them r so shy n dun talk~
i jz made a 3D christmas card that d teacher taught me~
i think Yihang cn make it by himself too~haha~
dat teacher cnt speak english~
luckily she talk to me with simple japanese so dat i cn understand~
haha~
teacher gave me a book of Japanese Art~its was nice~
arigatou gozaimasu~

went to LIONS meeting after sch~
i was asked to gv a speech~n d meeting was boring as everybody spoke in Japanese~
n i cn oni understand some n wat more~my name~イーテンさん~
dats all i understand~

papa n mama took me for a sight seeing trip in d afternoon~
to see d big bridge to takamatsu~
it was really beautiful scenery in Kojima as it is a place surrounded by mountains n sea~
there is also a amusement park here~
hope that i cn visit thr one day~
but it will b boring to play alone~haha~
i cnt expect my old papa n mama go on a roller-coaster with me rite~haha~

going to a dancing lesson at 9pm with Risa~
my hosted YE 2 years ago~
blur Risa left her camera here dat day~
luckily im meeting her soon~hehe~

going to winter camp 2 days later~
a skiing resort~remind me about Micky`s 1st kiss~
wahahahaha~
n winter sonata too~
wa~flower insane-ing again~
paiseh~@.@

6 comments:

David the Mantou said...

hey.. how u communicate with those japanese student?
i can imagine the scene now.. haha..
it's oso my dream to study in japan oso..
they class seems so interesting btw...

Anonymous said...

wow~
what a great great life in japan
hope to go japan dy..
hehe =]

Jy Fish said...

恬,
你好吗?
我和玮都很想你哦。。
昨晚我们讲电话
她突然说
“不懂,语恬在做么咧??“

LaZyJaN said...

mantou~
i cn oni keep smiling n saying `hai`~
dats wat i cn do when i dun understand wat r they talking abt n when i duno hw to reply them~
haha~~

min~
so start saving money nw n u will hv d chance soon~^^

jinyi~
yer~so syok u guys talk abt me~
thx a lot ya~
i jz came bec from skiing~it was damn fun~n i saw snowing~
it was really snowing!!^^

Jy Fish said...

我又要看雪
拍照!!记得!!
想你。。

LaZyJaN said...

jinyi~
i gt take pic la~
specially to show u all d~^^