Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In JAPAN nw~

yeah~
im in Japan nw~
after suffering on a plane as i cnt sleep for 6-7hours~
boarding n unboarding shinkansen one after another~
i finally reached Kojima,Okayama,JAPAN on 14/12/08.
its not dat cold here~at least it wont snow here~
the temperature were jz around 3-16 celcius~

the LIONS members were so frenly n kind~
my first meal in Jpn was sushi~~n wasabi~T_T
they were laughing at me for d wasabi till nw~omg~
a welcome party was held yesterday in a seaside Japanese restaurant~
and i had tried making sushi by myself~
it was fun though it was hard~
d LIONS were so `bei min`(gv face in cantonese) n ate all d sushi i made~
and whenever they introduce me~they like to say dat i cn speak various language~
chinese,english,malay,a little bit of japanese n a little bit of korean~
wahaha~
actually i cn speak canotonese n hakka too~last bt nt least~i cn speak kenyian like junsu oppa~
hahahahahhahahhahahah~
at least i blaff on sumone b4~

the LIONS found out from me on the first day dat i had hosted a japanese gal 3 years ago~
dat was Risa~n i knw dat she live in Kojima too~
then immediately,the LIONS made sum calls n boom~
Risa appear on d welcome party~
i cried~wawawawa~i missed her so much~
im going to a dancing lesson with her this thursday~cnt wait for it~
i mean cnt wait to c her dance hip hop~nt me!

yesterday afternoon when `mama` n i were shopping~
`papa` suddenly showed up n mumble sumthg to `mama` in Japanese~
ok~i dun understand it a bit~
then `mama` translate it for me~
we are going to Okayama City Office to meet the mayor of d city~
omg~isnt dat a YB in Malaysia?
but then it was such a so serious meeting like i was meeting a prime minister~
Mayor is a lady~n she is young~
like 30++~n i heard dat she studied in Hafford(hw to spell?)Univercity in USA~
dat time meeting her~
i really felt dat im a young ambassador of Malaysia to Japan like d LIONS in Malaysia said~

finally~i saw my oppa~TVXQ today~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
on TV~~~~haha~~
its abt Kouhaku concert~
oh yeah~
im in d same country as my oppa are on 31/12/08~
its coming~

2 comments:

David the Mantou said...

keep on blog about ur life there ya~~ gonna miss ya~~

LaZyJaN said...

heiyer~relly miss me ont?haha~
anyway~
i`ll try my bestto update my life here in d blog~hehe~
thx for supporting ya~